Derek Ramsay sued by ex-wife for violation of RA 9262
Derek Ramsay is being sued by his "ex-wife" Mary Christine Jolly for violating Republic Act No. 9262 otherwise known as Anti-Violence Against Women And Their Children.Friday, August 01, 2014
How true? Derek Ramsay is being sued by his "ex-wife" Mary Christine Jolly for violating Republic Act No. 9262 otherwise known as Anti-Violence Against Women And Their Children. The case was filed against lead actor of Trophy Wife last June 27 in Makati City Prosecutor's Office.
According to the affidavit filed by Mrs. Ramsay,
- Derek Ramsay and Mary Christine were married on April 3, 2002 in Balagtas, Bulacan through civil rites;
- The couple have a son named Austin born June 28, 2003;
- Derek denied his son and accused his ex-wife that the child she was bearing wasn't his own;
- Derek asked for a DNA test but didn't show up;
- Derek also refused to give financial support to their child;
- Derek is a British citizen;
- Their marriage isn't annulled yet;
Story and photos first appeared on getitfromboy.net
Mary Christine also stated in the affidavit how the two of them met and how rocky their relationship was and how painful it was when she learned that her husband is in a full-blown relationship with another woman.
When Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban broke up in 2012, Panganiban pointed out that one of those reasons why they broke up was her marriage to then certain Mary Christine.